Dear Baby Swenson,
Thank you for kicking around inside my tummy. This is the longest I have gone without seeing you in an ultrasound and just when I start to get worried that you are not ok, you give a little kick-kick-kick and then I know you are ok. Thank you for giving your worrying mommy a comforting kick. Someday you will think I'm weird when I tell you I sang to you in the shower every morning and in the car, but right now I think you must like it because you start to dance. You are obviously your mother's child.The acrobatics you perform after I eat sugar is something you get from your father. It's cute when he does it, but when you do it it's freakin' adorable.I can't wait to see you on Friday and to find out if you are my baby boy or baby girl. In the mean time, if you could find slightly better times to sit on my bladder it would be much appreciated and awarded with extra Bob Dylan and Billy Joel in the mornings.
Love,
Mom
(Wow, that name is heavenly)
We are looking forward to the results of your ultrasound Friday--after all, the results are usually accurate!--You might go easy on the bright pink or blue purchases....
ReplyDeleteWe love you,
Your favorite father-in-law