Sunday, June 3, 2012

Seriously Neglected Blog

Wow! It's June already and I haven't written anything on the blog at all. How am I ever going to get people into the habit of checking it out if I don't update it more often. Epic fail Mel. Since my last post lots of things have happened. The main one I can think of right now is that we moved into a new apartment. I don't have any pictures to post yet, but we love it! It has its quirks like any student apartment, but it feels very much like home. We have a few projects and things to hang still, but it's mostly pulled together. It's close to campus, close to carpool, close to Garrett's internship and close to the Provo Library. We love how close we are to so many things!
We are in one of those partially underground apartments meaning our windows are at ground level, but we don't quite live in a basement. It means we can't sleep with our windows open, but it also means that the apartment stays very cool on its own.
Our neighbors are all very nice, but we'd love it if their kids didn't leave mud piles and bicycles directly outside our front door. Oh, well.
Garrett will finally take he LSAT a week from tomorrow. After that I have some pictures we need to hang and three more shelves to be screwed into the wall. The last time Garrett hung a shelf for me, I accidentally dropped it on his head. It will take quite a bit of persuasion to get him to hang any more for me, I fear, but I am prepared to bake pies and make fabulous dinners until everything heavy is hung in the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment