Saturday, September 7, 2013

Just a Boy and His... Duck?


So, the Friday before Labor Day David decided to become obsessed with Mr. Ducky. I bought David Mr. Ducky for Christmas and put it in his little stocking that we hung for "Baby Swenson." I brought Mr. Duck to the hospital with us and I have been trying to help the mancub play with Mr. Ducky. I gave up a few weeks ago and then all of a sudden Baby David could not be anywhere without Mr. Ducky. I have some photographic evidence. (See the exhibits below).








Whenever we put it in his arms he gets a death-grip on this little duck. He grabs it with both hands, he tries to eat his beak, it is all honestly the cutest thing ever. He gets a little mad that he can't have Mr. Ducky in his crib with him, but it makes him oh so happy to get him back in the morning. 

2 comments:

  1. He's too cute! As is the ducky. :) Don't you love when babies actually like the things you specially picked out for them? Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete